Guideline of Registration for 2nd Convocation- 2020
|Convocation Date||Date to be Announced very soon|
|Who can register||Students who have completed all academic requirements to obtain the degree by Fall 2018 (31st December 2018)|
|Registration period||By 15th February 2020|
|Office Time||10 AM to 06:00 PM (Friday- Wednesday (There is a weekly holiday of the Thursday)|
|Registration Procedure||1. Go to the link http://unisouthasia.com/convocation2/
2. Fill up the Pre-registration Form as per instructions.
3. Print the Pre-registration email as per the instructions given below.
4. Print the Convocation Registration Form (PDF).
|Important Instructions||1. The student should report to the Convocation Secretariat for the verification of his/her documents and submit photocopy of Provisional Certificate/Transcript (University of South Asia) and copies of his/her S.S.C/O-level/Dakhil, H.S.C./A-level/Diploma, Bachelor/Masters Certificates/Transcript (awarded by others Boards/Universities) and NID along with the print out of this e-mail. Diploma holders must submit photocopy of diploma final semester transcript.
2. Students holding ‘Double Degree’ are required to fill-up the separate Pre-registration and Convocation Registration Form, and have to pay the required fee for the dual degree.
3. 01 (one) photograph to be pasted on the Convocation Registration Form.
4. The Accounts Department will check his/her all the dues and receive the Convocation Registration Fees.
5. After completion of all payment, he/she will submit filled up Convocation Registration Form along with Money Receipt and all documents to the CONVOCATION SECRETARIAT.
6. Original Provisional Certificate (not photocopy) must be submitted at the time of receiving the Original Certificate. Otherwise the Original Certificate will not be issued.
7. The students are required to produce the payment receipt at the time of receiving the Original Certificate.
8. The Gown, Hood, Tassel and Cap provided by the University must be returned on due date immediately after the convocation.
9. In the case of student lost/damaged Gown/Hood/Tassel/Cap, he/she will have to pay Tk. 1,000/- (One Thousand Taka Only) as damage charge.
|Registration Fees||a. BDT 7, 000.00 (For single degree)
b. BDT 10,000.00 (For dual degree)
c. BDT 2,000 for guest (only one guest will be allowed)
|How to pay||By cash at Accounts Office.|
|Convocation Rehearsal||Attendance in the Convocation Rehearsal is compulsory.|
|Distribution||1. Gown and Invitation Card will be distributed from the respective Department.
2. Date will be informed through SMS.
|For query||Student Welfare Office, 01635 54 04 33 (10AM to 06:00PM)|